In your project you are going to build a system that solves a problem, plan and document the system and its development with several deliverables, and finally present the result in a video.
The requirements are explained on the home page of the subject:
You are free to choose whatever components, framework, architecture and programming language that you like, as long as it ends up in a system that works and fits the requirements described above. However, we might not be able to help you out when you run into technical problems, should you choose to use something that we are not familiar with.
On this page you will find recipes for modules or best practices, that we recommend that you use in your project.
– Connecting to the SenseHAT
– Connecting to a web camera
– How to update/restore Raspbian
Data / Communication:
* Create and serve a simple REST API using Django
* Setting up and getting started with a simple MQTT client
* More on MQTT Client Application Development
* The IoT Lab MQTT Broker
* Using the MQTT.fx Application for debugging
* Setting up an SQL database on the Raspberry Pi
– Setting up your own web server on the Raspberry Pi
– Setting up Freeboard for data visualization
State Machines / Reactive Blocks:
* Reactive blocks
* A lightweight, object-oriented state machine implementation in Python
Other Cloud services:
* Sending messages to Slack
– Using Cloudinary as a hosting service for images
– Using Dweet to buffer data from devices